Just for Fun – Raj SpecialOctober 31, 2008 at 2:02 pm | Posted in fun, humour, india, terror | 2 Comments
Tags: india, MNS, politics, raj, thackerey
Magan sent me this funny posting.
Yes, we all should support Raj Thackeray and take his initiative ahead by doing more…
- We should teach our kids that if he is second in class, don’t study harder.. just beat up the student coming first and throw him out of the school
- Parliament should have only Delhiites as it is located in delhi
- Prime-minister, president and all other leaders should only be from Delhi
- No Hindi movie should be made in Bombay. Only Marathi.
- At every state border, buses, trains, flights should be stopped and staff changed to local men
- All Maharashtrians working abroad or in other states should be sent back as they are SNATCHING employment from Locals
- Lord Shiv, Ganesha and Parvati should not be worshiped in our state as they belong to north (Himalayas)
- Visits to Taj Mahal should be restricted to people from UP only
- Relief for farmers in Maharashtra should not come from centre because that is the money collected as Tax from whole of India, so why should it be given to someone in Maharashtra?
- Let’s support Kashmiri Militants because they are right in killing and injuring innocent people for the benefit of their state and community..
- Let’s throw all MNCs out of Maharashtra, why should they earn from us? We will open our own Maharashtra Microsoft, MH Pepsi and MH Marutis of the world
- Let’s stop using cellphones, emails, TV, foreign Movies and dramas. James Bond should speak Marathi
- We should be ready to die hungry or buy food at 10 times higher price but should not accept imports from other states
- We should not allow any industry to be setup in Maharashtra because all machinery comes from outside
- We should STOP using local trains… Trains are not manufactured by Marathi manoos and Railway Minister is a Bihari
- Ensure that all our children are born, grow, live and die without ever stepping out of Maharasthra, then they will become true Marathis
No offense meant for anybody in any sense except for Raj Thackerey.